True stuff! Make a homemade pizza in 30 minutes start to finish.
– oven to 450
– cornmeal on pizza stone & stick it in.
– mix 300 g flour, 9g yeast, 6g salt
– add 180g tepid water and knead until its thoroughly kneaded – about 3-4 minutes.
– roll out & put on a pizza peel
– cut your toppings, grate your cheese
– check oven temp. Add toppings when its at 400 degrees, not before.
– once it hits 450 slide her in for 10 minutes or so.
Remove, slice, bon appetite!
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.